Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Where are these tears coming from?

I don't know what it is with me lately. I keep getting on these crying jags where I cry for the silliest reasons.

Like tonight, I just dropped Sean off at his friend's house to play some beer pong. I opted not to go and really wasn't invited since it's a guy thing and I have to work tomorrow. They are all having a four day weekend so none of them have to worry about work. I don't mind him hanging out with friends and normally this wouldn't bother me at all, but tonight when I found out he wanted to go I felt so sad.

Maybe I've gotten spoiled seeing him so much. The first five months we were married I was living in Oklahoma to finish a work contract and he was in Louisiana. We got to see each other about 3 times during those 5 months and the times in between were torture. Now I've gotten used to actually seeing my husband everyday and I guess really miss him even when he's only going to be gone overnight. I feel absolutley ridiculous crying about this.

The other day I cried because I heard a song that reminded me of when Sean and I first started dating. I actually came home and cried on his shoulder. When he asked me what was wrong and I told him he asked me if I was pregnant. (That's a big negative by the way.)

Sometimes being a woman really has its downfalls. I hate being emotional for silly reasons!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Been there done that! I've had times where J wanted to go hang with friends and I feel all rejected and left out that he doesn't want to be with me. Again. For the 30th night in a row. It doesnt even make sense! I don't know what my problem is!

Woman are complicated creatures aren't we? lol

Lindsay Gray said...

Me too! Been there! I just tell *R*, "Look, I'm feeling needy right now, just give me some attention for a little while and then I promise I'll be over it".

He appreciates that I realize I'm being a little silly, and I appreciate that he will do what's neccessary to make me feel better.

WIN-WIN!

(or WIN-WIN-WIN if you ever watch The Office!)

Jrzy Army Wife said...

I do that all the time...the littiest things send me into tears including Avril Lavigne songs. I totally know where you are coming from.