Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Favorite Food Finds

Today I just wanted to share some of my favorite foods (most of them healthy) with all of you.

First up: MorningStar Asian Veggie Patties



I love to heat these up in the oven and sometimes I'll put a little bit of Hoison sauce on them, but honestly they don't need anything. The are awesome and have a spicy little kick to them.

Next: Bertolli Vodka Sauce



Some of you may question why living in Italy I'd be buying sauce in a jar, but I just have to say I can't eat out ALL the time, so when I do eat pasta at home I like to use this sauce. I'm going to admit something....this sauce is so good I eat it out of the jar with a spoon. You HAVE to try it!

Lastly: Weight Watchers Cookie and Cream Bars



These are only two WW points and although I am not currently following WW, I think it's still a nice guilt free snack.

Any awesome food favorites that you've found lately?

16 comments:

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

I LOVE the WW Cookies and Cream bars! I just started buying them and I have one almost every night!

d.a.r. said...

I make a dang good homemade vodka sauce, but sometimes, all you want to do is warm up sauce from a jar!! The Bertolli stuff is super yummy!

Unknown said...

I love the WW brownies for 120 calories. Mmmm. And Skinny Cow ice cream.

Patience said...

I love the skinny cow fudge bars, I think I am addicted to them.

Natalie said...

I love that vodka sauce! I am obsessed with the skinny cow truffle bars. So yum!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I've never tried any of the morning star products. I might have to check them out.

Lisa said...

You definitely don't want to know what I've been eating lately! :)

I love vodka sauce. I had some of the Target brand sauce the other night, and it was pretty good. I'll have to try the Bertolli sauce.

JG said...

I love Bertolli!! Always a good choice.

Emily said...

I'll have to try those veggie patties. I always see them but haven't gotten around to trying them yet, which is odd since i'm vegetarian ha.

Tasha said...

I will have to try that vodka sauce! I've fallen off the diet wagon and I've been run over by it... and it was carrying chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Now, I'm off to look for something by the skinny cow brand that the other ladies are recommending. :-)

Shoshanah said...

Lately I've been loving the new Bertolli's pastas. They have one mushrooms filled one that's perfect with just a drizzle of oil olive on top.

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I didn't know morning star had an asian patty...my hubby would love them! And the WW bars...yummy :)

Stephanie said...

Oh my yum! I would love to try those, we are in Germany, so I can't really try all of those things. When we get back I know the first things going on my grocery list, lol! The vodka sauce looks delicious, the asian morningstar burger...yum! Thanks for sharing!

Delainey said...

Oh my gosh! Morningstar ANYTHING is delicious. They also make a chipotle black bean patty... OH SO GOOD! I am glad somebody out there appreciated Morningstar as much as I do!

Michelle said...

Even the Italians use jarred sauce! I was surprised to find plenty of Bertoli and Barilla sauces and pastas at the IperCoop. The Vodka sauce is yummy!

It's Something Beautiful said...

The vodka cream sauce you posted is my favorite! A while back when I was at an Italian restaurant, I tried pasta with vodka cream sauce and absolutely loved it. When I saw it in the grocery store, I about jumped for joy! So yummy!