Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend Recap

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty lazy on the weekends. I had all intentions of cleaning the garage, working out and getting things done in general, but that didn't happen.

I did however:

-Eat a delish meal consisting of salad with bacon fat (it's better than it sounds) pear filled pasta with ham and an Irish Angus Steak.

-Shake my booty at a small roof-top bar that was across the street from where we ate dinner. I may or may not have screamed this is my song when "Telephone" came on.

-Request "Gangstas Paradise" and instead the DJ played "The Heat is On". I'm guessing that got lost in translation

-Drink one of these.

I LOVE Spritzes!

-Was hit on my an old Italian man who bore a striking resemblance to the Doc from Back to the Future

-Edit a ton of pics I took while I was at home and in NYC

-Had several good convos with my husband

-Made some delish shrimp linguini

-Bought tickets for a "Night In the Cellar" Once I heard I get a necklace that doubles as a wine tasting glass I was sold.

What did you do this weekend?

11 comments:

Mira said...

my girlfriend and I are hooked on spritzs but we make it with cranberry juice insted with Aperol. LOL

Aimee said...

Sounds like fun!!! We went to an air show, my idea of a perfect weekend!!

tootie said...

Glad you had a great weekend!

Megan said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!

mimi charmante said...

thanks for finding me so that I could find you! I had a childhood friend who grew up in vicenza~
have a lovely week,
xx

Unknown said...

I came to Canada to visit family with my husband on his R&R. And we went running this morning and on a bike ride around an island. Great weekend so far :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It sounds like you had a fun time!! Haha, I love the song they ended up playing instead.

Emily said...

Dang your weekend sounds much more exciting than mine!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

It sounds like you had a blast!! We spent the entire weekend moving.

Ummm...did you go to Aeolia's?? If so...I'm SOOO jealous!! That was my fave place over there...tear.

The LT's Wifey said...

new to your blog... but I have to say, I love how positive this post is! It's great to see a wife getting out and doing fun things while her hubbie is gone. I know my hubbie hates when I sit around and "mope" he loves when I get out and try something new and of course, I always behave! :) Sounds like fun!

SS said...

The drink looks yummy... now I have to go google to findout what it is. :-)