Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Need HELP!

I need help from any of you tech savvy, computer types out there.

Here's the situation.

I uploaded my Rome pictures to my computer and then later copied them over to my external hard drive. Since they were safely on my external, I sent the original folder to the Recycle Bin and then emptied the bin.

My external hard drive is acting up and now half of my Rome pictures are corrupted. Specifically my Colosseum pictures. I'm not so concerned about just the pics of the Colosseum, but I am VERY upset that the pictures I have with my family are now corrupted.

I've done several recovery searches, but no luck. I KNOW these pictures have to be on here somewhere, I just don't know where to look.

Please, please tell me you can help me!

4 comments:

The Watermelon Tree said...

My husband is an IT technician and said to get recuva from www.piriform.com/recuva. It is an undeleate,unerase file recovery program.
Hope this helps!!!!

Stephanie Hartman said...

I'm so sorry if I were there I could help but I'm usless if I'm trying to tell you how to do it..Sorry..

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh no, I hope you can recover them. I am not tech savvy at all.

A Marine Fiancee said...

Hey pretty lady..I lovee your blog! I have a surprise for you over on my blog :)