Friday, July 16, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Join in over at Wife of a Sailor!



1.What food reminds you of your spouse?

Steak and baked potatoes. Sean makes this on most Friday nights for our meals. He is a phenomenal cook too!

2.Who would you rather sit next to in a cross-country plane ride: an irritating non-stop talker, or a quiet stare-er?

A quiet stare-er. I'll be honest. I don't feel comfortable chatting with people I don't know, so I like to be left alone.

3.What are your best tips on how to save money?

Ha! I'm not the best person to ask about this. I'm struggling with our budget right now. Get back to me in a few months and maybe I'll have something to say.

4.What is your favorite summer memory?

I have many fond summer memories of inviting friends out to our pool and us having diving and crazy jumping in the pool contests.

5.Do you believe in ghosts?

I'm not sure I believe in ghosts. I do believe there are good and bad spirits out there. Such as angels and demons.

5 comments:

Uncork and Unwined said...

Hello! Just browsing the MilSpouse Fill-in and found your blog. Your min pin is adorable! We have a 5 year old girl min pin named Reese & she is spoiled rotten! =)

I'maNolaGirl said...

Steak and potatoes! That's what I would have said for Mark too. He'd eat a steak for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if her could!

Have a great weekend!!!

silver star said...

I'm not a talkative person, so I'm with you on that one, just let us quietly stare at stuff.

Shoshanah said...

I'm with you on the quiet stare-er for a plane flight

Anonymous said...

I have steaks waiting in the freezer for Huzzy to make when he returns from deployment!

Thanks for joining! Hope to see you next week!