Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Musings

1. Last week I booked my trip to London. I'm going for five days, four nights in August. To say I'm excited is an understatement. *squee*

I want a picture with one of these guys:



2. I'm watching a Dr.Phil episode that has Kelly Osbourne as a guest. She's actually making some really good points. To say I'm surprised is an understatement.

3. I'm tired of our gym canceling classes because the A/C is out. Currently it's been a week at the gym without A/C. How is this possible? I was so jazzed to go to spin class today and when I got there it was canceled. So...I did my own spin class instead.

4. I'm in a retail therapy mood, but I know better then to even look at Forever 21 or Old Navy right now. I did find an awesome website though for clothing. www.modcloth.com. Some of the dresses are a little pricier than I usually spend, but they are so cute!





18 comments:

Sara said...

Please take a ridiculous picture with the royal guards. Slightly obscene maybe?

Expat Girl said...

Errrmmm what date are you going to London? Can we meet please and thank you?!

lola said...

I love ModCloth! :)

So jealous of your upcoming vaycay!

Kelli said...

Super cute dress!!

J.L.S. said...

I love royal guard pictures! My Nana was from London and she took a trip back over there with my Papa in the 60's or 70's to see her sister and they actually got a pic of my papa wearing a guard's hat!

I'm so jealous of your trip and can't wait to hear all about it. I have always wanted to go there, but have yet to make it.

hmb said...

Is the DrPhil episode the one where they are talking about body issues and it has that total Tailhole of a man on the panel??? GRRR he was upsetting to say the least.

ABW said...

How fun! My daughter leaves Thursday for London. Wish I was going!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at modcloth, but I've yet to make the leap and actually buy something. They have such cute vintage-y pieces though :)

Alia said...

ooh I LOVE that dress!

Sarah said...

I LOVE Modcloth! It's one of my favorite online stores.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

The best place to get a picture with them is at the Tower of London! Have a great time, that trip is going to be AMAZING!

Windy City Kelley's said...

Super exciting! I love London and can't wait to go back someday.

It's Something Beautiful said...

Oo love that dress. Super cute. I must check out that website!

I hope you have a blast in London and PLEASE take a picture with one of them! That would just be way too funny :)

Mom in High Heels said...

I love London! I have photos of those guards. Indy and I are going in October. I can't wait to go back. Have a great time and take tons of great photos!

Amanda said...

I'm headed to the UK in August as well! Not sure I'm going to make it to London though.

Love the dress!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

The a/c is always going out in our gym...even worse, only one room in the entire gym has a/c. Definitely intensifies the workout :)

Beth said...

I love ModCloth! I have never bought anything from them, but I will someday. For now I just like to look at all the pretty dresses....

Hallie912 said...

Oooh! Please let me know when you're coming to Blighty! I can give you loads of tips and restaurant suggestions :)