Friday, October 15, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

It's that time again. MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. Join in over at Wife of a Sailor!



1.What are some things on your bucket list?
See as many National Parks, Monuments, Historical sites as possible
See the pyramids and take a Nile Cruise
Become a certified scuba diver
Go on an African safari
Buy an original Ansel Adams print
Buy a Greek Revival home

2.How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far?
I've been a MilSpouse for a little over three years. So far we've been stationed at Ft. Polk and here in Vicenza, Italy.

3.What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far?
Stayin' Alive- The Bee Gees
Where'd You Go- Fort Minor
Country Roads- John Denver
Shimmer-Fuel
You Keep Me Hangin' On- The Supremes

4.What is your favorite kind of pizza?
I live in Italy, so you'd think I love Italian pizza. Not so. I prefer Pizza Hut's thick crust supreme pizza.

5.What are three good things in your life right now?
I've sold a few of my prints in my new Etsy shop, I have some friends that I really enjoy here, I'm planning some fun trips in the future.

4 comments:

The Mrs. in Stilettos said...

LOVE pizza hut's pan pizza!!! lol!!!

trooppetrie said...

if I ever have a choice it is pizza hut pizza every time

Young and Fabulous said...

Haha!! I love that you like Pizza Hut better..and the fact that you live in italy is so great.

Eat Pray Love (the book) she mentions a great pizza place in naples that i've always wanted to try..you should try and let the rest of us know!

have a great weekend :)

xoxo follow my new blog!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the question this week!