Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Goals- A Review

In 2010, with the brand new year ahead of me and a deployment that I was going through I made a list of goals for myself. Although the deployment ended early (due to some unfortunate circumstances) I tried to keep on my goals.

Here's the list:

1. Read at least 50 books (accomplished! I'm actually on book 68)
2. Start my photography business (Somewhat completed. I did open my own Etsy shop and I'm proud to say I've sold 7 prints)
3. Lose 10 lbs (Didn't happen)
4. Make t-shirt quilt with my college shirts (Did not happen)
5. Finish my college scrapbook (I'm not finished with it, but I made a huge amount of progress on it)
6. Complete first two years of marriage scrapbook (Not even started. I did make Sean a photo book of our first three years of marriage though)
7. Travel to 5 countries (Done! France, England, Croatia, Greece and Turkey)
8. Cook a new recipe at least once a month (Completed)
9. Decorate our apartment (Yeah... didn't even start)
10. Make Alaska photo album (Nope)
11. 100 lb dead lift (Close! I did 90lbs)
12. Take Italian classes (No class, but I have worked on my Italian a lot this year)
13. Learn how to sew (I bought a sewing machine, does that count)
14. Run a 5K (Done as of 9/18/2010)

I didn't finish all my goals, but I think I did a pretty good job on most of them. Now I have to come up with a new list for 2011.

Later this week I'll be sharing my ten favorite photos I took this year.

7 comments:

hmb said...

you did a great job!!

LindseyEveryday said...

You completed a lot of them actually. Some people make one resolution and can't complete that so you're ahead of the game ;p I'm looking into Italy as our next duty station.. I'm hoping.. though it is like 1.5 yrs out haha

Anonymous said...

You did complete ALOT. So proud of you! I need to work on my goal for this upcoming year!

Anonymous said...

You completed a lot!! You go girl!

Mrs. F said...

I think you did an amazing job! I can never seem to finish my photo books either. I have one each for Italy, New Zealand and our Wedding to make...At least there's always next year! Happy New Year!

Brittney said...

Look forward to reading your blog. My hubby and I arrived in Italy in April, still have lots of traveling to do. We are at Aviano.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It looks like you accomplished a lot of your goals!!! Wow, I thought I read a lot this year with 44 books but you've got me beat!