Friday, December 3, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Join in over at Wife of a Sailor!



1.If you were given $1,000 right now, how would you spend it?
I'd probably buy some cute boots, some new clothes and would put the rest towards my car payment. The sooner I get it paid off, the better!

2.If you had to choose a movie title (a real one that already exists) for your life story, what would it be?
Legally Blonde. I think that's pretty self-explanatory.

3.If you were a teacher, what subject would you like to teach?
History! My favorite subject ever.

4.Has being a MilSpouse changed how you view holidays or how your holidays are celebrated? If so, how? If not, what hasn’t changed?
It has. Until I got married and moved away I didn't realize how lucky I was to always spend the holidays with my family. Now that I can't do that every year, it makes me cherish those times more.

5.What is your favorite Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) memory?
Any memory from Christmas was always great. I loved putting the tree up with my Mom and brother and talking about the ornaments as we put them up. I loved spending time with my extended family on Christmas Eve and eating all the goodies that everyone brought. Christmas is my favorite time of year!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Being away from family really does make you appreciate them, but it also makes you a tiny bit thankful you aren't running around like crazy or getting involved in any drama.

Anonymous said...

I have my eye on an awesome pair of riding boots. We don't get snow (if at all) in LA, so I don't have to worry about snow boots this year!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Legally Blonde, it's so empowering! :) And you are so right about learning to appreciate the little things about spending holidays with family.. Hope you have a great weekend!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I love history too :) And I would love a thousand buckaroonies to spend on boots and a few new dresses.