Friday, December 10, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

You know the drill! Join in over at Wife of a Sailor!

1.What do you see your life like in 10 years?
With the military there is no telling and of course that all depends on if Sean stays in or not. So...regardless of where we are and what Sean's job is, I'd like to have a couple of children and a successful photography business.

2.What do you like most about your job?
I sleep as late as I want, make my own schedule and do whatever I want. That's right! I'm unemployed. :)

3.What are three things you do every day, no matter what day it is?
Blog or edit pictures, walk the dog, apply make-up

4.What would you do with an extra five hours in your day today?
Edit pics I took in Verona today

5.What is your favorite Christmas (or whichever holiday you celebrate) cookie recipe (please share!)?
Well it's not really a cookie, but it's still delish. They're called Cream cheese clouds. Check out the recipe under my recipe tab at the top of my blog.

4 comments:

LindseyEveryday said...

The cream cheese clouds sound DELIC! Happy Friday!

Amanda said...

Definitely going to have to check out the cream cheese cloud recipe!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

The cream cheese clouds sound heavenly!! I'm gonna try the recipe when I visit my fam bam!!

Unknown said...

I'm so extremely jealous of your job ;)