Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Goals

2011 is here! Seems like only yesterday it was 2000 and that seemed scary and overwhelming. Now it's 10 years later and I can hardly believe it.

Here is my list of goals for 2011.

1. Visit 5 new countries. (I already have 2 new ones planned, I'm hoping to bypass 5 by a lot this year, but I thought 5 was a safe goal)
2. Become the healthiest me I've been yet. This includes weight loss and better eating habits.
3. Run a 12K in October
4. Sew at least 3 items
5. Finish my college scrapbook and begin on my next scrapbook
6. Print off photos for previous trips and make an album
7. Increase the sales for my Etsy shop
8. Read at least 50 books
9. Send cards and letters to friends and family at least 6 times this year
10. Make the most of our (supposed) last year in Italy

I'm sure I'll add to the list throughout the year, but so far this is what I've come up to.

What are some of your goals?

7 comments:

Mira Crisp said...

Mine are about the same: live healthier, more organized, and to have more fun. :)
Hope you have a wonderful 2011!

Lisa said...

My goal is to pay off at least half of my debt again this year. I paid off half last year, and hopefully can pay it all off, but I'll take half!

I also want to take more of P's "don't give a f***" attitude, especially toward my family.

Good luck with your goals!

Unknown said...

I love your photos so I thought you would be interested:
I started Project365, where you take a picture every day for the next 365 days! I thought maybe you would be interested in joining in with me!

I put up a linky list on my blog today so that other people doing Project365 could share their first Project365 photo for this year!

Stop by! Join in! Link up!
http://right-here--right-now.blogspot.com/2011/01/project365-link-up.html

d.a.r. said...

Totally doable!! I can't wait to see how you do!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

These sound great and attainable! I'm looking forward to hearing about all your new adventures this year!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Good luck with all of your goals!

SS said...

Those sound like some great goals! Best of luck with your goals and here's to a wonderful 2011.