Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Answers

For all of you that asked about the link for the Digital Photography School, here it is. DPS. They also have great tutorials for beginners and those that are more advanced on a variety of subjects so I really recommend checking out that site.

A quick update on my new eating plan, I've done well so far with cravings, but I will admit today that I indulged in a Hershey's kiss. Just one, so in my mind not a huge deal. Not like I had a panful of brownies. I've also found out that if I can't have peanut butter, that almond butter is a pretty tasty alternative.

Since I don't have much else to say today, I'm going to post a picture from my Project 365. It's today's photo. I'm going with a girly theme this week.



Now to watch some Californication!

9 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Oooh I am off to bookmark that link. Thanks!

The Mrs. in Stilettos said...

I WANT those shoes! I am in LOVE!

Kristen said...

I *love* DPS. It's my favorite photography resource :)

Living the Long Life... said...

Almond milk is also very tasty, try it out!

Love the shoes!

Anonymous said...

I'm off to bookmark that link too! Thanks for posting it!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

That is a great website!

Full of Heart said...

Ooooh, SUPER cute shoes!!!

Caitlin said...

DPS is great, I'm so happy you introduced me to it! And I LOVE your picture of the shoes AND the picture of the perfume bottle from the other day. Gorgeous!

Jessica Lynn said...

Absolutely positively LOVE that photo. So much.