Friday, January 21, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Join in over at Wife of a Sailor!



1.What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
Where they are from.

2.Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?
Be regularly surprised. I like finding out new things about Sean.

3.If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
I've never been here, but I'd say Austin. I feel like it would be a really interesting place to live, plus since my family is in Oklahoma, I wouldn't be too far away.

4.When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?
My camera. I can't go anywhere without it!

5.Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
Blogger, Photographer, Oklahoma, Memory, Trips, Questions, Wife, Dog-Mom, Entertainer, Love. (Whew that was hard!)


4 comments:

Mrs. Mootz said...

I take my camera most of the time too! Who knows that fun things you'll see that you don't want to forget :)

Unknown said...

LOVE your blog...so awesome. Glad I found it by accident!

Keri@GlamorousArmy
http://theglamourouslifeofanarmywife.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

awesome list of nouns... I thought the list was hard too! How did I forget about my camera?

trooppetrie said...

why did i not think to write blogger. I agree i have to have my camera