Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cleaning Out My Closet

First of all, thanks to everyone for the encouraging words about my photography in my last post. You have no idea how much you guys taking the time to comment and encourage me means to me.

Now, for the fun part of this post! I'm cleaning out my closet and have been over the last six months or so. Most things I try to sell on Ebay, but I have three items that I've tried to sell multiple times with no success. So, I'm offering the chance for my readers to get them, if you want them. This is the way this is going to work: I'm going to list three items. If you have interest in one or all of the items, please leave a comment saying which ones you are interested in. If more than one person is interested in an item, I will do a random number generator to pick the winner. If only one person is interested, well then by default you get that item.

Item #1:



This is a cropped jacket from Forever 21. Size medium. Outer material is linen, inner shell is polyester. I've only worn this item twice and it's in great condition. If you can't see it, there is a belt that goes with it. Very cute, I just don't ever wear it.

Item #2



This is a blouse from Forever 21. Size is large. I've never worn this, as it is a bit too big for me. There is a belt that ties around the front. Material is 97% cotton and 3% spandex.

Item #3



Skirt from Forever 21. Size medium. I love this skirt, but with my booty, it's a bit too short. I've never worn it, only tried it on. Material is rayon and has an wide elastic top to it.

5 comments:

Tori Bella said...

Aw, I love that pink jacket. If only I could fit into it. ;)

Mathilda said...

i'm interested in the cute pink jacket

New Girl on Post said...

Mathilda, if you want the jacket, it's yours. Email me your contact info and address and I'll send it your way.

Sara said...

I'm interested in the skirt!

Amanda and Tim said...

I like the skirt but Sara beat me!!! Lol! I will then choose item 2please. ;)