Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Spring Styles

It's finally time for my spring styles post. I've been scouting out all the spring stuff coming out the past few weeks and I have not been disappointed. I'm still waiting on Target to relase their spring shoes, but other than that I've got some great things to share with you guys.

First up is this adorable floral shirt from Old Navy. I can see this going with a lot of things. Skirs, shorts and you could always throw a cardigan on top of it. LOVE this!



I'm a big fan of graphic tees, and Old Navy has a ton of beach and summer related ones on their site right now. This is one of my favorites.


I'm always wanting to buy Victoria Secret swimsuits, but the cheapskate in me won't pay full price for one. So, I've found a few bikinis off of Old Navy that I'm loving.

I really wanted just a basic black suit and I think this fits the bill.

I also wanted a new super cute and summery bikini and this one is getting great reviews.


I love dresses for spring and summer and Old Navy has a ton of cute one this year. I love the simplicity of this yellow dress. I want the yellow dress, but am instead getting the black dress in the same style, as I need a good basic black dress that goes with anything. Hopefully the yellow dress doesn't sell out before I can get it!


Another warm weather staple for me are flip-flops. I always get basic black, white and solid colors, but I love these zebra print flip-flops from Old Navy.





I didn't intend for this to become an all Old Navy product blog, as I had some Forever 21 pieces to share with you. However, all the Forver 21 outfits I had picked out are sold out. Bummer.

Have any of you found some great spring fashions or pieces you'd like to share?

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the floral tank and stripped bikini! I haven't given my Spring/Summer wardrobe a thought yet. I guess I should get on that!

Jenn said...

LOVE that yellow sundress!! I hope it isn't sold out by the time I'm back down to a normal human size this summer. ;)

Sarah said...

Ooo la la, that bikini is CUTE!

Karen said...

I really like that striped bikini. I find that Old Navy has some really great spring/summer stuff this year, I'm really impressed with them. Thanks for sharing your faves. :)

Anonymous said...

I think ON has really upped their game the past few years. The majority of my wardrobe is from there and people are always complimenting me--I have to laugh at their reaction when I say thanks and tell them it's from Old Navy ;)

Shoshanah said...

That striped bathing suit is absolutely ADORABLE!